Thanks for signing up for HarvestShare! Here’s how to pay for your share subscriptions(s) and/or share donation(s).
Please complete your payment (either upfront or by sending in all post-dated checks) before the season begins — April 2018.
All donated shares are tax deductible, and you will receive a receipt at the end of the season for your contribution. Share subscriptions, however, are NOT tax-deductible. Thank you for considering donating a share of equal size.
PURCHASE BY CHECK
You can pay by check for both subscriptions (shares purchased for your own household) and donations (shares purchased for another household). Please make out all checks to Anathoth Community Garden & Farm, and mail to:Anathoth Community Garden & Farm
PO Box 138
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
Note: You can also pay in monthly installments without any processing fees — find more info under Frequently Asked Questions (question 4).
- Full Share for Full Year (32 weeks) = $850 (approx. $26.50/week)
- Half Share for Full Year (32 weeks) = $425 (approx. $13.25/week)
- Full Share for Warm Season (24 weeks) = $630 (approx. $26.50/week)
- Half Share for Warm Season (24 weeks) = $315 (approx. $13.25/week)
- Full Share for Cool Season (8 weeks) = $220 (approx. $26.50/week)
- Half Share for Cool Season (8 weeks) = $110 (approx. $13.25/week)
Please choose the online payment option that fits your purchase: The first option, our giving page, is only for donations (shares donated to someone else). The second option, PayPal, is only for subscriptions (shares for your own household).
- Pay for shares you are donating on our giving page here.
- Pay for the share(s) you are subscribing for using the PayPal tab below. Click the down arrow and scroll to find the option you have registered for.