Anathoth is a great place to host birthday parties, church retreats, confirmation weekends, family reunions, and weddings. Additionally, by renting out this beautiful space, you help us sustain this ministry. Prices are negotiable; please contact us to inquire about hosting your event at Anathoth! email@example.com
– We have the capacity to shelter 75-100 people comfortably.
– For weddings, it is most intuitive for the ceremony to take place on the lawn and the reception to take place underneath the pavilion, which has ceiling fans and a gravel floor.
– There is some counter space for preparing and storing food and two sinks, but no hot water.
– Use of the brick oven and/or produce from the garden is possible for an additional cost.
– Picnic tables and chairs are available for use, which can seat approx. 30 people; the rest will need to be rented.
– There is one port-a-john available for use.
– In case of rain, it is possible to rent our the sanctuary and fellowship hall of Cedar Grove United Methodist Church, 2 miles down the road. (Arrangements with CG-UMC will need to be made separately).