Recipe from HarvestShare member, Jon Luis
- 1/2 lb. small potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- olive oil
- Large bunch of kale, leaves chopped and stems removed
- 3 medium cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 deg. F.
- Toss potatoes with about 2 table spoons. olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes start to get tender.
- Meanwhile, mix the garlic to 1/4 cup olive oil together.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the kale with the olive oil and garlic, making sure all the kale is coated.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, add the kale over the top in an even layer.
- Roast for another 10 minutes until the kale is crispy.
- Remove from the oven.
- Toss in the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Serve with grilled anything you like.