- 4 Flatout flatbread Original wraps (flour tortillas work here too)
- 1/2 cup Green Goddess Cream Cheese or purchased cream cheese
- 8 large lettuce leafs — use our head lettuce!
- 4 Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 carrots peeled and julienned
- 4 slices Havarti cheese cut in half
- Arrange Flatout flatbreads on a flat surface. Top each with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Layer 2 lettuce leaves in the middle of flatbread. Arrange tomatoes in a single row, then top with cucumbers, carrots, and sprouts, if using.
- Arrange cheese on top of vegetables and roll the wrap. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate until serving time. Slice in half to serve.
Notes from Anathoth
Veggie wraps sometimes need a little more moisture added to the mix. You can add hummus or try drizzling red wine vinegar over the veggies with a pinch of salt and pepper before wrapping.